- To develop a national brand of quality, inspirational, fee-paying Early Childhood Development centres in low-income areas for children between the ages of 2 and 5 years.
- To work in partnership with families and the community to enhance the abilities and skills of the whole child, including social, physical, intellectual, communication and emotional development skills.
- To empower qualified, passionate women to fulfil their ambition to nurture and educate young children, and to create a real earning opportunity for them.
The vision will be achieved by:
- Empowering community school owners to own and sustain a quality educational solution within their communities.
- Offering a structured, age-appropriate curriculum (supported by Grow Learning Company’s educational resources) that provides a solid foundation for future learning.
- Using a teaching philosophy that inspires each child to reach their full potential.
- Adopting a sustainable business model where excellent standards are not negotiable.